We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about Internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and let’s make history.
DIGITAL MARKETING TECHNICIAN
Clix is searching for a Digital Marketing Technician fully capable of independently executing on-page and off-page SEO strategy with an eye for detail and results.
The ideal candidate for this position will have reasonable experience (i.e. 1-2+ years) working with WordPress and/or other content management systems. Within these systems, the candidate should be able to efficiently manage time as it relates to executing technical optimizations (e.g. title tags to page speed and everything in between). Furthermore, the candidate should have a proven track record of playing a role in successful online marketing campaigns, especially organic search results.
The Digital Marketing Technician is a full-time opportunity offering highly-skilled, motivated, detail- and process-oriented thinkers the opportunity to advance and grow with Clix. Forget about corporate entities where you are 1 of a 100. Learn, master, and implement in-depth strategy, directly impacting the growth of Clix’s clients and Clix itself.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will take on as a Digital Marketing Technician. We’re looking for the right person who exhibits an aptitude to learn and contribute positively to Clix’s culture.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with research and analysis (i.e. conduct SEO site audits and identify specific areas for on-site SEO improvement) prior to the development of each SEO strategy.
- Execute on SEO strategy, which primarily includes on-page SEO, off-page SEO (i.e. building high-quality backlinks), local SEO (especially on-site), and other elements.
- Ability to learn and assist with the management of domains, website hosting, and email hosting.
- Improve the efficiency of execution, especially as it relates to SEO.
- Understand and prioritize elements of SEO prior to execution in order to ensure elements are completed in proper order.
- Analyze lead or sales performance data, rankings data, crawl logs, and site analysis tools to identify opportunities for search engine optimization.
- Communicate the above recommendations to the team as necessary in order to achieve client goals.
- Collaborate with other teams, including analytics, conversion consulting, creative, and potentially paid search.
- Remain attuned to changes that occur within the SEO landscape and adapt each client’s campaign accordingly.
- Undergraduate degree in business communications, advertising, marketing, website design, website development, and/or related fields.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater.
- Proficient in WordPress/CMS management (i.e. from UX to file structure).
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to write HTML/CSS.
- Comprehensive starting knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO.
- Ability to analyze Google Analytics and other analytical applications effectively.
- Understanding of syntax associated with PHP.