We are expanding Team Clix with individuals who are passionate about internet marketing and digital trends. Join us and make a positive impact!
PAID MEDIA STRATEGIST (PPC)
Our fast-growing full-service digital marketing agency is looking for a paid search (PPC) strategist with 2+ years of agency experience to join our team.
Skill set should include small- to large-scale campaign management, high data collection and analysis proficiency, client communication, thought leadership and expertise in pay per click (PPC) strategy & campaign design, execution, and analysis. Must be able to collaborate with fellow team members and clientele.
The paid search strategist MUST be proactive, autonomous, and thoroughly enjoy his or her vocation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage search network positioning. Ensure optimal positioning in Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Optimize destination pages for relevancy.
- Manage display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Communicate with clientele on a regular basis. Proactively schedule meetings to discuss progress and strategy.
We’re looking for someone who is efficient, innovative, proactive, and who really enjoys what they do. We hire great people who take pride in their results.
- 2+ years experience in search engine marketing (SEM) and paid search (PPC).
- High proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing small to moderate scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords certification
- BS/BA degree.
- Experience leveraging API for data collection and analysis a plus!
- Experience with web development (especially pertaining to WordPress) a plus!
- Bing certification a plus
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Experience working in a team/collaborative environment.
- Passion for search and Internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to Internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation. Meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
I WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM