Creating an Angie’s List Local Business Listing
Angie’s List: www.angieslist.com
Nationwide there are millions of visitors on this site to check reviews to find the best service providers locally. Some of the service providers shown on Angie’s List include roofers, plumbers, house cleaning, mechanics/handymen, doctors and dentists and much more.
Angie’s List collects ratings and reviews on more than 700 different services. Angie’s List helps you find trustworthy companies that perform high-quality work in your local area.
How do I add my business to angieslist.com?
- On their website click on the button in the top right corner titled “Business Owners”
- Next click the orange button that says “Create your free account now” or “Register” in the top right corner
- Clicking either will take you to the same page
- Follow the steps/enter information accordingly. There will be no type of verification needed.
- If you find an unclaimed or claimed listing on Angies List you can still claim it and manage it without any verification process you just have to fill out extra information and agree to their terms to let them know you are allowed to represent the company.
- If you do not have login information for a listing but you need to find out if a business is on Angie’s List you will not be able to search within the website because it costs money to use Angie’s List to search for companies. You will need to Google search “Company Name Angie’s List”.
To Contact Support: Toll-free number: 1-866-843-LIST (5478)
Email: [email protected]